- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mass media: Berezovsky attempts on Imedi2009-09-23 16:20
Disgraced Russian tycoon Boris Berezovsky, who, according to Georgian mass media, visited Tbilisi on September 11th , held meetings with hi-ranking Georgian officials. According to the Versia [Georgian newspaper], in the course of the meeting he and Georgian authorities reached certain agreements.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In particular, Berezovsky agree to pay compensation to Inna Gudavadze, the widow of the late tycoon Badri Patarkatsishvili, and her family and persuade her to stop the lawsuit over her husband's legacy against the authorities and renounce financing opposition. In response the Russian tycoon demanded Imedi TV company from the authorities - Regnum.
According to the Versia's sources, Berezovsky intends to make the channel Russian-speaking and orientated to the North Caucasus. "In this way, with the help of Imedi the oligarch will attempt to render media support to the liberation movement, started in North Caucasus", Versia.