- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ex-ambassador of Georgia to Belarus joined opposition2009-09-23 16:56
David Zalkaliani, the ex-ambassador of Georgia to Belarus, who had left his post recently, joined the Alliance for Georgia, headed by Irakli Alasania, the ex-Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The VZGLYAD reminds that Viktor Dolidze, the ex-Permanent Representative of Georgia to the OSCE, is also a member of the union.
Previously Georgia Times reported that Irakli Alasania, today claimed of the beginning of the first stage of the struggle for power.
In his interview to the Rezonansi he stated the first step to take for shift of power would be his participation in Tbilisi mayor's elections planned for May 30th 2010 - the VZGLYAD.
"Opposition's victory in Tbilisi will be a hope for the country and will outweight today's nihilism", Alasania believes.
He cannot rule out street protest actions but says that elections will be the main weapon of the alliance.
"The society sees that desired changes cannot be reached by street actions, that is why we are for shift of power via elections", the opposition leader added.