- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Association of International Investors founded in Georgia2009-09-23 17:53
The newly established structure will deal with luring investments in the country. The Association will comprise over 40 companies - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The head office will be located in Batumi, but in the nearest time the business union will open its representative offices in all the regions of Georgia," said Tamaz Shavadze, the structure's Secretary General.
According to Shavadze, the Association includes big companies that had already invested over $ 100 000 in the economy. "The relations with new investors are important for us to provide them with any information quickly and in time", he underlined.
The union has already started establishing ties with foreign companies. According to the project's authors, the Association's task is to establish contacts with all the business unions serving as mediators between the business and government in Georgia.