- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Turkey may recognize Abkhazia – mass media2009-09-23 18:21
Ankara may recognize the indepedency of Abkhazia in case Moscow recognizes the sovereignty of the Turkish Republic of the Northern Cyprus - Milliyet [Turkish newspaper].gt-en-newsitem-inside
The paper mentioned the governmental circles of Turkey already discuss the topic - RosBalt.
It's worthy noticing that in recent time the relations of Georgia and Turkey faced complications not so long ago. In particular, it was connected with BUKET vessel.
The ship was flying flag of Panama and carrying fuel to Abkhazia. In Abkhazian waters it was detained by Georgian border guards, captain arrested for breaking rules of entering "the occupied territory" and violation of customs rules on especially large scale.
He was sentenced to 24 years of imprisonment, but after interference of the Foreign Minister of Turkey was released with 3 years of parole and GEL 30 000 of fine [USD 18 000].