- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
9th auction of bonds in the National Bank of Georgia2009-09-24 11:18
Yesterday the 9th auction of treasury bonds was held in the Ministry of Finance.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry, 175-day bonds at the par value of GEL 10 mln were presented.
The demand from the side of banks amounted GEL 40 mln, out of 19 bids one was satisfied.
The minimal rate amounted 5.34 per cent, the same index for maximal and average rates.
The next auction will be held on September 30th , equities at the par value of GEL 10 mon will be presented.
The auctions has been held since August 5th 2009, 15 are planned, treasury bonds at the sum of GEL 95 mln are intended to be sold.