- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New deputy Minister of Economy of Georgia2009-09-24 11:41
The Minister of Economic Development of Georgia has a new deputy. The due order was signed by the Minister himself. His deputy is Georgi Karbelashvili.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Previously Karbelashvili worked as the deputy Minister of regional Development and infrastructure of Georgia, before - was the head of Gruzaeronavigatsia. He also worked in Tbilisi Mayor's office, in Shevarnadze's government was occupied position of the deputy Minister of Transport and Communications.
Georgi Karbelashvili was deputy Minister of Economy of Georgia from July 31st 2008 to December 9th 2008.
In his new position he will monitor the department of Communication and Information Technologies, department of Urbanization and Construction, department of Transport and state inspection of engineering supervision.