- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
“Mission of Truth” to report on September 30th2009-09-24 15:19
The international fact-finding commission on investigation of conflict in Georgia, headed by Heidi Tagliavini, will present its conclusions on September 30th , state a source in the pres service of Javier Solana, the EU High Representative for Common Foreign and Security Policy.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The same day report of the "mission of truth" will be passed to all the interested parties - RIA Novosti.
Previously Georgia Times reported that according one diplomatic source in Brussels, the report authors blame Georgia for instigating the conflict, but add that Russia's actions escalated it.
The mission started its work in Caucasus on December 2nd . The commission is aimed to assess the conditions which lead to the Georgian-South Ossetian conflict, objectively, and reveal the causes of war.
The report must initially had been ready to July 31st 2009, but its presentation to the EU council of ministers was postponed upon Heidi Tagliavini's request, as new materials were delivered to her.