- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
“Governmental hour” to be held in the Parliament of Georgia2009-09-24 16:07
Today the "governmental hour" will be held in the Parliament of Georgia. David Tkeshelashvili, the First Vice PM and the Minister of Regional Development and Infrastructure, and Bakur Kvezereli, the Minister of agriculture, will participate.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In accordance with the regulations of the parliament, the "governmental hour' must be held every last Thursday of the month - Novosti-Gruzia.
"The parliamentary majority used this opportunity and sent the ministers questions touching upon the topics and problems worrying the population. At the "governmental hour" we will have a chance to listen to the ministers' plans on solution of these problems", said Speaker David Bakradze.
He added the problems learnt in the course of "Report to the People" action, will be discussed.