- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and South Ossetia investigate incident near Dvani together2009-09-24 18:31
Another meeting of Georgian and South Ossetian delegations in the framework of incident prevention and response was finished in Ergneti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Hansjörg Haber, the head of the EUMM in georgia, the sides agreed to investigate the incident in Dvani together. - RIA Novosti.
Previously Georgia Times reported t that his morning a police pick-up was blown up by a mine while patrolling near settlement Dvani [Kareli region] bordering on South Ossetia. No casualties or victims.
According to the statement of the Interior Ministry of Georgia "today, at 10.30 a.m., while patrolling in the territory adjacent to settlement Dvani of Kareli region, a police pick-up car was blown up by a mine with a clockwork".
The next meeting will be held in the same place, on October 15th .
The head of the EU Monitoring Mission in Georgia stated that some progress was reached, and ideas how to overcome contradictions, appeared.
He also mentioned that the parties touched upon security measures and release of Georgian prisoners. The Ossetian side claimed that their fate remains undecided, preliminary trial is being held.