- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliament of Georgia confirmed the ambassador2009-09-25 10:21
Yesterday, at the plenary meeting, the Parliament of Georgia confirmed Nikoloz Natbiladze in position of the Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary ambassador to Spain. 107 votes for.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Before this appointment Natbiladze was the ambassador of Georgia to Azerbaijan - Novosti-Gruzia.
He replaced Zurab Pololikashvili, who on August 26th 2009 was appointed the Minister of Economy.
Nikoloz Natbiladze was born in 1971. H graduated from mechanical and Machine Building department of the Technical University of Georgia, candidate of economic sciences. From November 2004 - director of the Economic Security Department in the National Security Council. From May 2995 - deputy Secretary of the NSС . From 2005 to March 2007 - deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia, then - ambassador to Azerbaijan. Speaks English and Russian.