- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tskhinval proposes to update international mechanism2009-09-25 11:31
According to Merab Chigoyev, the head of South Ossetian delegation, in the course of the latest round of Geneva Talks the participants agreed on changes of the regulations, and having no pre-established chairman. But in the course of recent meeting in Ergnei the Georgian side renounced the new scheme - Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Between the South Ossetian side and the EU the agreement was reached: our meetings are conducted with the assistance of the secretariat, comprising heads of working groups. In the course of every meeting the representative of the side, presenting the issue for consideration of the working group, chairs. Whereas today the EU representative is the chairman. Besides, the new scheme defines all the functions of the secretariat, dealing with development of agenda for another meeting and composition of resume after it's finished, with agreement with all the sides".
In Ergneti Tbilisi side stated the change of regulation "won't lead to anything". Chigoyev believes the Georgian party wants the meetings to be chaired by the head of the EUMM and the OSCE representative.
"If the new scheme won't be enabled, we reserve the right to stop participation in the meetings", Chigoyev said.