- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia looks for new markets for citruses2009-09-25 12:17
The government of Georgia developed and implements the program of assistance to farmers and tries to help them in selling products, said at the "governmental hour" Bakur Kvezereli, the Minister of Agriculture.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He added that special assistance is rendered to those for whom the main market was Russia. Active negotiations with Ukraine and Belarus are conducted; Georgian mandarins and oranges are already exported to these countries, the amounts are planned to be increased.
Besides, the government of Georgia conducts negotiations with Baltic countries on increase in citrus export, the Minister added.