- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Incident in Dvani can be a feint2009-09-25 15:27
Yesterday's blast of the Georgian police car can be a feint before the publication of the report on the reasons of the 5-day war.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Vadim Siukayev, the deputy Chief of the general Staff of South Ossetia, said he couldn't rule out this version.
He added that security, defense and law enforcement structures have nothing to do with the incident - Osinform.
"We set maintaining of peace and stability, as well as foreign and domestic security as our purpose, and crossing our state border and conducting terrorist acts like this is out of our competence", - Siukayev highlighted.
"In fact, in the neighborhood of Dvani, adjacent to the border, our look-out stations detected lively movements of police pick-ups, machine gun fire was heard". "It was reported to the General Staff as well. In result of these actions that blast was feinted, in which Georgian policemen allegedly suffered", Siukayev said.
He also underlined the fact it occurred right before the publication of Heidi Tagliavini's commission's report. Also, on September 24th the meeting of working groups on joint incident prevention and response mechanism.
Previously Georgia Times reported that yesterday at 10.30 a.m., while patrolling in the territory adjacent to settlement Dvani of Kareli region, a police pick-up car was blown up by an explosive device , policemen slightly wounded.