- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition resumes protest actions2009-09-25 16:30
"Specific steps on this stage are outlined, opposition's in the process of work, and in nearest future will present the society its plans," said Zviad Dzidziguri, the head of the Conservative Party - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Levan Gachecildze, another opposition leader, said that the dissenting will never put up with the keeping of their like-minded in prisons, and will strive for Georgia without political prisoners. "We'll continue the struggle, and all the efforts will be mobilized", Gachechiladze highlighted.
Rallies with the demand of Mikheil Saakashvili's resignation were held in Tbilisi from April 9th to July 24th . They were staged by about 15 parties.