- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
PACE autumn session opened in Strasbourg2009-09-28 11:36
The Russian-Georgian relations, in particular, The War Between Georgia and Russia: One Year After report, is expected to be the main topic, The Assembly will also discuss the revision of Russian delegation's authority - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the initiative's authors: Lithuania, Georgia, Poland, there are serious grounds for that step.
Previously Georgia Times reported that on September 11th the Georgian delegation submitted to PACE the proposal to deprive Russia of the right to vote at the autumn session.
The Georgian delegation representative, Giorgi Gabashvili reminded that "in the course of the year the Council of Europe has already adopted two resolutions proposing Russia to comply with several points: withdraw occupation troops, stop ethnic cleansing, recall illegal decision on recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia, favor international monitoring mission, cooperate with international humanitarian organisations".