- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
PACE is ready to become a mediator between Georgia and Russia2009-09-28 15:04
Lluis Maria de Puig, the head of PACE, mentioned that Assembly did everything for the dialog of the two countries, but representatives of Georgia decided do not continue meetings with Russian diplomats, and that's sad - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He expressed ready to take the role of a possible mediator, including at the parliamentary level. De Puig mentioned that not the Council of Europe, but a small group of MPs strives for deprivation of the right to vote for the Russian delegation.
Previously Georgia Times reported that PACE autumn session opened in Strasbourg
The Russian-Georgian relations, in particular, The War Between Georgia and Russia: One Year After report, is expected to be the main topic, The Assembly will also discuss the revision of Russian delegation's authority.