- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Minister: doing business in Georgia is very easy2009-09-28 16:45
According to Kakha Baindurashvili, the Minister of Finance of Georgia, the country will soon be in the top 10 countries easiest in doing business. The Ministry is already working in this field and has already formed priorities, he said - Business Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We propose the business circles the new initiative, implying deepening of the dialog between the authorities and private sector. - Baindurashvili mentioned. - Everything must be done to have doing business in the country simplified".
The Minister added the issues the Ministry of Finance is working on, concern digital tax returns, simplification of the law on bankruptcy and more openness of businessmen.