- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bakradze: Russia’s not ready for dialog over raised issues2009-09-28 18:10
Russia again proved it's not ready for "a real dialog with Georgia", said Speaker David Bakradze.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Russia refuses dialog, whereas Georgia was always ready for a dialog on all the issues urgent for the country", he highlighted.
According to the Speaker, Georgia is ready to negotiate with Russia over return of refugees, restoration of the territorial integrity, renunciation of recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
‘The government of Russia...proved it's not ready for the dialog not only with the government of Georgia, but with the Georgian people, the Council of Europe, PACE and other international organisations", Bakradze claimed.
Previously Lluis Maria de Puig, the head of PACE, mentioned that Assembly did everything for the dialog of the two countries, but representatives of Georgia decided do not continue meetings with Russian diplomats, and that's sad.