- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tsagareishvili called the new Chief Prosecutor the “inquisitor”2009-09-28 18:37
"Zodelava has all the qualities, characteristic of inquisitors, that's why he'll sent anyone to the scaffold without slightest doubts", said Giya Tsagareishvili, the MP, the representative of the parliamentary opposition - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the opposition member, representatives of the ruling party, the United National Movement, had complicated relationships with the ex-Chief Prosecutor Mamuka Gvaramia, as he refused to comply with their demands. "Proceeding from this, Zodelava is a good candidate for the majourity representatives", the MP believes.
Previously Georgia Times reported that today ex-MP Murtaz Zodelava replaced Mamuka Gvaramia at the post of the Chief Prosecutor of Georgia.