- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New case of swine flu in Georgia2009-09-29 11:09
The 22nd case of the swine flu registered in Georgia. According to the National Center for Disease Control, this case, as well as all the previous ones, is "imported".gt-en-newsitem-inside
The patient is 31 year old, he has recently returned from Germany and Italy; doctors assess his condition as stable. The patient is undergoing treatment at home.
Epidemiologists expect the peak of number of cases in November-February, but believe that epidemic is hardly possible.
Previously Georgia Times reported that the first case in Georgia was registered in July. According to the Ministry of Healthcare, right after that case preventive measures were taken and have been conducted further on.
In particular, control over food was restricted, tourists are thoroughly interviewed in customs points, all the suspicious cases are taken under control of the Ministry of Healthcare.