- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tagliavini to present the report of her mission tomorrow2009-09-29 12:28
Heidi Tagliavini, the head of the international commission on investigation of condition of the August conflict tomorrow will pass the report to Vladimir Chizhov, the permanent representative of Russia to the EU.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the source in Russian mission, the same day Tagliavini will present the report in the EU Council, and then pass to all the interested sides. The document will also be posted in the Internet - RIA Novosti.
Previously Georgia Times reported that according to a diplomatic source in Brussels, the report authors impose responsibility for instigation of the conflict on Georgia, but accuse Russia's actions in its escalation.
The mission under the aegis of the EU officially started its work in Caucasus on December 2nd 2008. The report was expected to be ready on July 31st 2009, but the presentation was postponed on the request of the head of the mission, as she received new materials.