- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliament of Georgia to discuss the swine flu issue2009-09-29 15:53
Today the parliament of Georgia will hold a sitting devoted to the threat of spreading swine flu in the country in the light of approaching colds.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the sitting of the Committee for Healthcare and Social Issues representatives of the Ministry of Labour, Healthcare and Social Issues, and of the Agency of Medicines will deliver speeches - Novosti-Gruzia.
According t the official data, 22 case of the swine flu were registered in the country, all of them "imported".
Previously Georgia Times reported that the first case in Georgia was registered in July. According to the Ministry of Healthcare, right after that case preventive measures were taken and have been conducted further on.
In particular, control over food was restricted, tourists are thoroughly interviewed in customs points, all the suspicious cases are taken under control of the Ministry of Healthcare.