- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Growth of economic activity registered in Georgia2009-09-29 16:36
"Investors still coming to the country, despite the economic crisis", said PM Nikoloz Gilauri, who discussed the package of economic changes with Speaker David Bakradze - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"To make processes of economic growth irreversible, the government plans to establish the legal basis to produce positive influence on both luring in investors and independent development of the economy of Georgia. These legal changes will be presented to the consideration of the Parliament in two weeks," Gilauri said.
Kakha Baindurashvili, the Minister of Finance of Georgia , stated the new initiative will touch upon the decrease of the role of the state in business processes, which will mean lower taxes and bigger private sector.