- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The Conservative insist on early elections2009-09-29 17:32
"Our common demand for the resignation of the "de facto" President and calling early elections remains valid", said Kakha Kukava, one of the Conservative Party leaders - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Conservative believe that Georgian opposition must restore its unity and continue struggle for improvement of electoral and general political environment in the country.
The party continues negotiations with representatives of other opposition forces to agree on the action plan, Kukava underlined.