- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Budget of Georgia to be increased2009-09-30 10:29
The decision was made at yesterday's sitting of the government. The 2-per cent increase of the state budget of Georgia is implied in the initial variant of the bill- GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Kakha Baindurasvili, the Minister of Finance, now deficit must be cut to the logical index. "We intend to cut deficit by two per cent, which is naturally connected with expenditures. But, despite it, I underline that income from tax don't decrease though sources of deficit financing remain".
The initial variant of the bill on the budget of Georgia will be discussed in the Parliament tomorrow.