- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to discuss situation with refugees in the UN2009-09-30 13:46
The Georgian delegation will take part in the sitting of the UN Commissioner's for Refugees office to be held in Geneva. The delegation is headed by Koba Subeliani, the Minister for Refugees and Resettlement - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The sitting will be chaired by António Guterres, the UN High Commissioner for Refugees. In Geneva meetings with Toni Frisch, the director of Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation, dealing with construction of social houses in Georgia, will also be held.
The Georgian delegation will meet with the UN High Commissioner for Refugees.