- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Discussing cooperation of PACE and Abkhazia is too early – Sokhumi2009-09-30 16:34
Authorities of Abkhazia believe that it's too early to discuss cooperation of Sokhimi and PACE - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Commenting the resolution's demand to grant unrestricted access to South Ossetia and Abkhazia for international monitors, Sergey Shamba, the Foreign Minister of Abkhazia, said it would be possible when the attitude of the Assembly to the republic would change.
"When in sensible approach and smart policy to Abkhazia prevails in PACE, then we'll decide how to cooperate with them. Now there's no sense even talking about it," Shamba said.