- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia disagrees with conclusions by Tagliavini’s commission2009-09-30 19:04
Temur Iakobashvili, the State Minister for Reintegration issues of Georgia stated that Tbilisi disagrees with the conclusions drawn by Tagliavini's commission. In particular, Georgia denies that its military used excessive force in South Ossetia - RSN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the same time, Georgia is content with the conclusion of experts, he said and explained Tbilisi agrees with the statement the war in South Ossetia started much earlier than on August 7th .According to Iakobashvili, the conclusion of international experts never said it was georgia who started war.
The mission under the aegis of the EU officially started its work in Caucasus on December 2nd 2008. The report was expected to be ready on July 31st 2009, but the presentation was postponed on the request of the head of the mission, as she received new materials.