- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Number of Georgian Armed Forces increased by several thousands over the year2009-10-01 15:46
The number of Georgian army increased by several thousands over the year passed from the conflict in South Ossetia, stated Colonel General Anatoliy Nagovitsin, the deputy Chief of the Russian General Staff.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to his data, now it counts 36 000 military, comparing to 32 000 before the August conflict - Interfax.
Besides, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Russia rejected the international commission's accusations of the disproportionate use of military force.
The structure called this formulation incorrect and added it received no "distinct interpretation" of it.
"We were presented no serious charges except for this vague wording", the General Staff said.