- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazia denies its participation in firing the post of Georgian police2009-10-01 18:33
Abkhazia isn't anyhow connected with the firing of the post of Georgian police, announced Zurab Margania, the head of border guard squad - Apsnypress.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Previously Georgia Times mentioned that this morning Imedi [Georgian TV company] reported that several posts of Georgian police came under fire from the territory of Abkhazia last night.
According to Imedi TV company, the automatic weapon and mortar fire came from the side of settlement Nabakevi, no victims.
Russian military, deployed in Gali region, also have nothing to do with the firing, the source in the border guard department of the Federal Security Service of Russia in Abkhazia stated. "Russians didn't use weapons, that's all lie and provocation. But Georgian mass media, as usual, try to discredit Russian border guards, who together with Abkhaz military guard the stare borders of Abkhazia", the border guard department highlighted.