- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Rogozin: NATO has forces, interested in continuation of “cold war” with Russia2009-10-02 12:49
NATO has forces, interested in keeping the "cold war" between Russia and the Alliance, announced yesterday Dmitry Rogozin, the Permanent Representative of Russia to NATO.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Rogozin, the implementation of the initiatives of the new NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen, aimed at the new start of Russia-NATO relations, won't be serene - RIA Novosti.
"I hope these ["cold war" adherents] will be in absolute minority", he said.
He mentioned the analysis of Rasmussen's initiatives on normalization of relations between Russia and the Alliance will be held on October 5th in Brussels, at the informal sitting of Russia-NATO Council.
He also expressed hope Rasmussen's proposals would be backed by all NATO members.