- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia and Georgia accused each other of firings2009-10-02 13:23
Yesterday South Ossetia claimed of the firing of its settlement from the territory of Georgia. According to South Ossetian Ministry of Defense press service, Diseu settlement came under arms fire - Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the press service, three submachine gun patterns were fired from the Eastern part of Mereti [Georgian village]. No casualties.
At the same time, Georgian mass media reported that at night of October 1st Georgian settlements were fired. Vladimer Jugeli, the Shida Kartli region police chief, the Georgian side informed the EUMM - Kavkazskiy Uzel.