- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia will render military assistance to Abkhazia, if needed2009-10-02 17:37
Russia is ready to render military assistance to Abkhazia, if needed, stated Sergey Lavrov, the Foreign Minister of Russia, in his speech in the State University of Sokhumi, where he arrived with an official visit - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The relations base on the agreement on friendship, cooperation and mutual assistance, including practically all thinkable forms of cooperation, including military assistance in case somebody will again try or decide to infringe the sovereignty and independency of Abkhazia", Lavrov said.
In the course of the visit Lavrov will be received by Abkhaz leader Sergey Bagapsh and Abkhaz Foreign Minister Sergey Shamba. The sides will discuss further development of friendly relations between the countries, establishment of full-format inter-state cooperation, rendering assistance to Abkhazia in security sphere, cooperation in international affairs and training diplomats for Abkhazia.