- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites demand Saakashvili’s impeachment2009-10-02 17:56
Pro-opposition Labour Party of Georgia demands the parliament to give a go to the last year's initiative on impeaching President Mikheil Saakashvili.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At today's briefing Georgi Gugava, the party representative, claimed that Saakashvili must be responsible for the crimes he committed in August 2008 and over the time in office in general.
"For this we need the Parliament to start the procedure of his impeachment, followed by Saakashvili's resignation. His immunity will be removed, and he will be charged", Gugava mentioned and called on the parliament to get to consideration of the issue as soon as possible.