- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Arab Sheikh presented Georgia 10 000 palms2009-10-05 11:20
Sheikh Nahyan Bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research of the OAE, presented Georgia 10 000 palm seedlings.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The palms will be planted in the Black Sea coast, along the shore in Batumi and Anaklia. Recently Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, has announced that a new resort will soon be built in Anaklia, aimed to surpass many in its significance.
The Arab Minister is the personal friend of the President of Georgia, and expressed wish to help Georgia with planting trees in sea resorts.