- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
ECRI delegation arrives in Georgia2009-10-05 13:18
Council of Europe's European Commission against Racism and Intolerance (ECRI) delegation arrives in Georgia today.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry of Justice of Georgia, the visit of the delegation will last to October 9th, and its aim will be study of the situation in the country after the August war and reception of information concerning implementation of the Commission's recommendations prepared in 2006.
It will be the third visit of ECRI to Georgia. The delegation will include two rapporteurs on Georgia - Eva Smit Asmunsen [Commisioner from Denmark] and Daniel Turer [Commissioner from Switzerland] and Klaudia Lam [Commission's secretariat representative].