- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Ministry of Georgia hails the initiative of Ukraine2009-10-05 16:12
Foreign Ministry of Georgia hails the initiative of the Ukrainian government to play the role of mediator in normalizing the relations between Georgia and Russia, stated at today's briefing Foreign Minister Grigol Vashadze.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Sooner or later Georgia will have to normalize relations with Russia. And we hail Ukraine's decision to be the mediator in the process, in case, surely, the Russian government will express the corresponding wish", Vashadze said.
After the combat actions in South Ossetia in August 2008 Georgia severed diplomatic relations with Russia.