- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites: Saakashvili is a war criminal2009-10-05 18:11
According to Nestan Kirtsadze, the secretary of the Labour Party of Georgia, following the conclusion of Heidi Tagliavini's commission, Mikheil Saakashvili must be recognized as a war criminal and tried by the Hague tribunal - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The Commission established the guilt Saakashvili's of crimes, in particular, of unleashing active military actions, of mass wide-range military operation in South Ossetia and use of prohibited kinds of weapons, of firing and destruction of non-military objects and of assaults on the military of the peacemaking mission acting upon the UN mandate", Kirtadze underlined.
She reminded that in 2003 Georgia joined the Rome statute, and falls under jurisdiction of the Hague court; 8th and 17th articles of the statute imply recognition of Saakashvili as a war criminal and trial.
The party turned to official Brussels and Washington with a request to start investigation immediately, asses the President's actions and remove him and his regime from ruling the country.