- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliament of Georgia to listen to the President2009-10-05 18:12
At tomorrow's sitting the Parliament of Georgia will listen to President Mikheil Saakashvili and learn his views on the country's economy, said David Bakradze at today's sitting of the parliamentary bureau.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Speaker, the President himself expressed the desire to present a speech. In case MPs agree, Saakashvili will acquaint them with the economic policy, plans for the future and own economic views.
After the President's speech in the Parliament the government will work out the new packet of bills in regard to the economic policy.