- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bakradze held a meeting with the Foreign Minister of Denmark2009-10-06 11:11
David Bakradze, the Speaker of the Georgian Parliament, held a meeting with Per Stig Moller, the Foreign Minister of Denmark.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The main topic of the negotiations was the issue of Georgian-Russian relations and current situation in conflict regions. The sides discussed the bilateral relations between Georgia and Denmark and future cooperation prospects, as well as possible threats the country faces. According to the Speaker's statement, avoiding the possible dangers depends on the EU's firm position.
"EU must support Georgia not only because Georgia needs it, but because EU needs it', - Per Stig Moller stated at the meeting.
Tomorrow Per Stig Moller will visit Sokhumi. Bakradze explains the Danish Minister will try to find out if there is possibility of deepening direct contacts between the Georgian and Abkhazian sides.