- PACE President arrives to Georgia 2013-05-28 13:42
- Ivanishvili urges Georgians living abroad to return to Georgia 2013-05-28 13:04
- Days of Georgian Diaspora 2013 in Tbilisi 2013-05-28 12:36
- Georgian FM: Russia violates the basic principles of international law 2013-05-28 12:02
- Azerbaijan is developing in all areas - PACE President 2013-05-27 14:06
- Festival of Azerbaijani culture took place in Georgia 2013-05-27 13:23
- The court of appeal has left Vano Merabishvili in detention 2013-05-27 12:52
Danish Foreign Minister held a meeting with Georgian parliamentary opposition2009-10-06 12:08
Per Stig Moller , the Foreign Minister of Denmark, staying with a visit in Tbilisi, held a meeting with representatives of Georgian parliamentary opposition.
According to the Parliament's press service , at the meeting, attended by MPs Georgi Targamadze, Magda Anikashvili, Guram Chakhvadze and Jondi Bagaturia, latest events in Georgia were discussed.
Moller stated that Denmark backs Georgia's approximation with the EU and NATO, as well as closer contacts between Denmark and Georgia.
The sides gave assessment to the conclusion of the EU fact-finding commission headed by Heidi Tagliavini, and discussed the coming visit of the Danish Minister to Sokhumi.