- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Danish Foreign Minister held a meeting with Georgian parliamentary opposition2009-10-06 12:08
Per Stig Moller , the Foreign Minister of Denmark, staying with a visit in Tbilisi, held a meeting with representatives of Georgian parliamentary opposition.
According to the Parliament's press service , at the meeting, attended by MPs Georgi Targamadze, Magda Anikashvili, Guram Chakhvadze and Jondi Bagaturia, latest events in Georgia were discussed.
Moller stated that Denmark backs Georgia's approximation with the EU and NATO, as well as closer contacts between Denmark and Georgia.
The sides gave assessment to the conclusion of the EU fact-finding commission headed by Heidi Tagliavini, and discussed the coming visit of the Danish Minister to Sokhumi.