- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili thanked opposition for criticism2009-10-06 15:41
"Criticism from the side of the opposition helps us to solve many issues", said Mikheil Saakashvili in the speech in the Parliament - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The President spoke with the Parliament focusing on the new economic program. He explained that after the harsh criticism from the side of opposition unpleasant talks in the government take place, and these are needed to go forward.
"I'm content that all the political arguments don't give vent to the streets, but concentrate in the Parliament. It causes respect and my more frequent visits to this legislative body are connected with it".
The President also mentioned that he used to come to the Parliament once and leave without debates, but now he is ready to contact it on every important issue. Saakashvili concluded he reports not only for the government, but for own work as well.