- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Fight in the Georgian Parliament2009-10-06 17:04
MP Dimitri Lortkipanidze attacked MP Jondi Bagaturia, but the fight was stopped by MPs Georgi Targamadze, Levan Vepkhvadze, and Giya Tsagareishvili - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Bagaturia's phrase about the establishment of investigation commission concerning the issue of pardoning prisoners.
On September 22nd Lortkipnidze, the Strong Georgia party secretary, requested Speaker David Bakradze to establish commission to detect people "who on December 17th 2008 brought the President of Georgia the pardoning list of 300 people, convicted for high crimes - to distort the list of crimes".
When the issue was discussed, Jondi Bagaturia accused opposition of political profiteering. "Stirring up this question, opposition will reach the authorities' renunciation to pardon prisoners," Bagaturia said. This phrase provoked Lortkipanidze.