- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Minister of Denmark visited Abkhazia2009-10-06 17:25
Per Stig Moller , the Foreign Minister of Denmark, in Sokhumi met with his Abkhazian counterpart Sergey Shamba. In the course of the meeting Shamba focused on the prospects of establishing Abkhazian statehood - Abkhazian President's press service.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Abkhazian side is interested in development of relations with all the countries ready to establish cooperation at the basis of equality and mutually beneficial partnership, - Shamba said. - Abkhazia is oriented on building an independent democratic state with market economy and multi-vector foreign policy, but the EU policy in regard to Abkhazia is based on unrealistic approaches and is directed to keeping Georgia in previous borders, articifically established by Stalin".
According to Shamba, such a position of the EU lack of understanding in Abkhazia and cannot favor solution of contradictions in relations with Georgia.