- The Clintons and the Sultan of Brunei Have a History 2015-05-23 02:58
- Gyrocopter Pilot Faces Nearly Decade in Prison for Flight Against Money in Politics 2015-05-23 02:27
- Indiana Cops Arrest Man for Asking for Their Badge Number 2015-05-23 02:21
- TTIP Trap: US Bullied Europe into Dropping Ban on Carcinogenic Pesticides 2015-05-23 02:17
- Cops Who Maimed Infant With Grenade Blame Baby for 'Criminal Conduct' 2015-05-23 02:10
- You’re Joking, Right? Saudi Arabia Wants to Head UN Human Rights Council 2015-05-23 02:07
- China Jams US Spy Drones over Disputed South China Sea Islands 2015-05-23 02:04
Foreign Minister of Denmark visited Abkhazia2009-10-06 17:25
Per Stig Moller , the Foreign Minister of Denmark, in Sokhumi met with his Abkhazian counterpart Sergey Shamba. In the course of the meeting Shamba focused on the prospects of establishing Abkhazian statehood - Abkhazian President's press service.
"Abkhazian side is interested in development of relations with all the countries ready to establish cooperation at the basis of equality and mutually beneficial partnership, - Shamba said. - Abkhazia is oriented on building an independent democratic state with market economy and multi-vector foreign policy, but the EU policy in regard to Abkhazia is based on unrealistic approaches and is directed to keeping Georgia in previous borders, articifically established by Stalin".
According to Shamba, such a position of the EU lack of understanding in Abkhazia and cannot favor solution of contradictions in relations with Georgia.