- PACE President arrives to Georgia 2013-05-28 13:42
- Ivanishvili urges Georgians living abroad to return to Georgia 2013-05-28 13:04
- Days of Georgian Diaspora 2013 in Tbilisi 2013-05-28 12:36
- Georgian FM: Russia violates the basic principles of international law 2013-05-28 12:02
- Azerbaijan is developing in all areas - PACE President 2013-05-27 14:06
- Festival of Azerbaijani culture took place in Georgia 2013-05-27 13:23
- The court of appeal has left Vano Merabishvili in detention 2013-05-27 12:52
Foreign Minister of Denmark visited Abkhazia2009-10-06 17:25
Per Stig Moller , the Foreign Minister of Denmark, in Sokhumi met with his Abkhazian counterpart Sergey Shamba. In the course of the meeting Shamba focused on the prospects of establishing Abkhazian statehood - Abkhazian President's press service.
"Abkhazian side is interested in development of relations with all the countries ready to establish cooperation at the basis of equality and mutually beneficial partnership, - Shamba said. - Abkhazia is oriented on building an independent democratic state with market economy and multi-vector foreign policy, but the EU policy in regard to Abkhazia is based on unrealistic approaches and is directed to keeping Georgia in previous borders, articifically established by Stalin".
According to Shamba, such a position of the EU lack of understanding in Abkhazia and cannot favor solution of contradictions in relations with Georgia.