- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Blast of grenade prevented in South Ossetia2009-10-06 17:56
EMERCOM of South Ossetia defused a grenade, assembled abroad, and installed in settlement Sver [Tskhinvali region] as a trap-wire one - Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Before August events the settlement was under control of Georgian army and was used by the Georgian authorities "for terrorist activities against South Ossetia" - the South Ossetian EMERCOM press service.
On October 4th South Ossetia celebrated the anniversary of EMERCOM establishment. Over the year the structure did great work to protect citizens and territories in disasters and catastrophes.