- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Appathurai: Georgia and Ukraine are not waited in NATO soon2009-10-06 18:38
According to NATO official representative James Appathurai, joining of NATO and Ukraine to the Alliance is not expected in the nearest time - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Ukraine and Georgia will be NATO members, when they will be ready and will meet the Alliance's standards, and express the wish, he said and added it won't happen tomorrow.
Earlier today Appathurai said Russia and NATO shouldn't focus on the contradictions on the territorial integrity of Georgia issues, but should develop relations.
He added that common analysis of the situation can help to work out other views and opinions on Georgia and approximate the vision of the situation by Russia and NATO.