- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites demand Turkey to stop “anti-Georgian policy”2009-10-07 10:34
According to Shalva Natelashvili, the leader of the pro-opposition Labour Party, Ankara joined the international anti-Georgian front. "In exchange for Cyprus Turkey demands recognition of independence of Abkhazia and South Ossetia", he said - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It's evident now that a predator woke up in the ruling elite of Turkey, - Natelashvili believes. - Turkey even get so far that didn't support us in the course of the UN General Assembly voting on the territorial integrity of Georgia".
He mentioned that in the Turkish text books, issued this year, Ajaria is marked as the part of Turkey.
"Turkey became financial and sea artery for Sokhumi, -he says. - And the venal President of Georgia either keeps shameful silence or lays wreaths to Ataturk's tomb".