- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gilauri conducted meetings in Turkey2009-10-07 11:29
Georgian PM Nikoloz Gilauri, currently staying in Turkey, participated in the annual meeting of the World Bank and the IMF, held in Istanbul.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Georgian government's press service, in the course of the visit Gilauri met with the president of the EBRD [Europan Bank for reconstruction and Development], Thomas Mirow.
The PM stated the new stage of the country's relations with international financial institutions has begun.
He explained these are mostly infrastructural projects, but there was also the merit of the EBRD of the good condition of the banking sector of Georgia.
Nikoloz Gilauri met with Turkish PM Recip Tayyip Erdogan. He will also take part in the work of Georgian-Turkish business forum and will meet with representatives of the business circles of Turkey.