- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA expressed hope for dialog of Aliyev and Sargsyan2009-10-07 14:31
According to Philip Gordon, the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State, Washington hopes the progress in negotiations between Presidents of Azerbaijan and Armenia, Ilham Aliyev and Serzh Sargsyan respectively, will lead to significant results in the course of the meeting in Moldova - 1news.azgt-en-newsitem-inside
Gordon also mentioned the U.S. administration would do everything possible to support the reach of the purpose.
He explained the USA believes the settlement of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict is possible. America is interested in security in the region and the conflict settlement, and therefore ready to render assistance in that regard.
Previously Georgia Times reported Ilham Aliyev, the President of Azerbaijan, and Serzh Sargsyan, the President of Armenia, would meet on October 8th in Kishinev. "After Yerevan we arrived in Baku with the agreed proposal. The President of Azerbaijan also agreed", said Yuriy Merzlyakov, the Russian co-chairman of Minsk group of OSCE.