- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Rasmussen: conclusions of Tagliavini’s commission won’t influence Georgia’s joining NATO2009-10-07 18:42
Tagliavini's report won't anyhow affect the decisions NATO has already made, said Anders Fogh Rasmussen, NATO Secretary General and reiterated that in the future Ukraine and Georgia would be granted NATO membership, as it was decided at the Bucharest summit in 2008 - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Rasmussen called on all the parties of the conflict in South Caucasus to be reserved and abastain from any steps able to increase tension in the region.
Previously Georgia Times reported that the report of the EU fact-finding commission headed by Heidi Tagliavini claimed that Georgia's assault on Tskhinval lead to the August war.